неделя, 5 февруари 2012 г.

Ice Age or Another Day in Winter Paradise!

This winter is snowy and cold Siberian. 
In some parts of the country temperatures went below - 29C. 
Snowdrifts high in the mountain reached 5-6 meters. 
Despite all the difficulties to which bad weather led, for the first time in many years I saw the town white ,clean and the air is that fresh so I can breathe deeply .I feel myself more innocent and childishly happy compared with previous winters .My family has great luck to live near a large and beautiful park where we can enjoy that whiteness.Making a snowman, sledding and throwing snowballs accompanied by much laughter increases the love in the family.There's nothing more enjoyable after such snow walk and play, after such return to childhood , to sit in the nearby cafe and drink hot tea or freshly squeezed juice full of vitamins , telling funny stories.
I love watching the tired eyes of my son, his red cheeks from the cold, his curly hair sweating and his laughter. To feel that strong and warm embrace of the man I love, the father of my beautiful son. These moments make me feel so alive.These moments make me appreciate what I have here and now. To feel and enjoy the moment.Тo grab it , as people are saying. This winter has managed to create for me many wonderful moments that have become our winter and white fairy tale.






2 коментара:

  1. Страхотна снежна емоция :) Арен изглежда много доволен :) Поздрави!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. :* Целувки,скъпа!Дааа,много е доволно детето,а и ние хихихи.Кога ще ме научиш да снимам ,поне на половина добре,колкото теб?

    ОтговорИзтриване

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.