четвъртък, 15 март 2012 г.

It was fabulous summer :)

Whatever I say it would be not good enough, not pretty enough and could not describe the whole range of emotions we've experienced. The song and the pictures speak in this case better than any words. I love this place, I love these kids, I love these people. I grew up with them and from them I learned a lot. Thank you XXXA


There Aren became 4 years old and we could celebrate his b-day .The biggest surprise was Monique's proposal to visit the Zoo.Castellar Zoo is a rescue centre for all sorts of animals .Unfortunately many of the animals taken in by Castellar Zoo have had a very bad start in life. Some have been seized from smugglers attempting to move them across borders in tiny boxes or cages, and others rescued from circus troops. Some were exotic pets being traded on the black market while others are slightly more domestic species. They allowed the children to feed the Madagascar monkeys and some other residents.Anyway, for us was unforgettable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGNKjWZf6FE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.